Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Brides Story~Beth


  We met Beth almost a year ago to the day before her wedding.  She had searched for the one, and was not able to find it until she came to us.  After a couple of hours looking, she finally had it narrowed down to two, of course one of them was tugging at her heart more then the other.  A week later she came back in, put the dress back on and new it was hers.  Beth married the man of her dreams on October 2, 2009 at the Barney Estate at Forrest Park.  She looked absolutley stunning in her Aberdeen dress by Blue by Enzoani.  In her own words, "This was the BEST day of my life. I was so excited to finally marry my best friend. The stress of all the planning was about to become real life and I was on Cloud 9. To see the amazement on Chris's face when he saw me for the first time was unforgettable. No one else mattered at that time. It was all about us. During the ceremony and the reception, my adreneline was pumped. I wanted us to have the time of our lives. I spent most of the night on the dance floor with all of my closest friends, dancing the night away.
My dress made me feel like a princess.  It was so comfortable and fit perfecty, that I felt all eyes were on me! I could not have picked a more flattering dress. " 


Thanks Beth ,we wish you and Chris a life time of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment